Join the Club
Membership of the Triumph Sports Car Club of Cape Town has the following advantages:
- Cape Town monthly newsletter
- Quarterly National magazine 'Sabrina'
- Monthly noggins - a mixture of technical (concours preparation, lubricants, rallying), and fun held at the Clubhouse on the last Saturday morning of each month
- Monthly outings, ranging from breakfast runs, drives through the winelands to regularity rallies
- Special events - Timour Hall Classic car and bike show, George Motor show, Hermanus Wheels show, track days at Killarney
- National Gatherings with other centres bi-annually
- Opportunity to network with members locally, nationally and globally
- Information about sourcing parts and cars, and a list of local suppliers of parts & service
- Competitive classic car insurance rates
- A chance to get to know a lot of different and very nice people!
For directions to the Multi-Car Clubhouse in Parow, where the noggins are held, click here (PDF format).